Facebook Account Recovery Code | Recover your FB Account – If you by any chance have issues with Facebook granting you access to your account, then this content is made especially for you. This may be as a result of things that are against FB terms and conditions or even hacking. People continually have issues with this and it can be devastating especially when you don’t have a concrete idea why you no longer have access to your account.
However, Visiting the FB Help Center for information and account recovery will do. Also, you can recover your account if you deactivated it for any reason. That is temporal deactivation not permanent. One thing FB users should take into serious consideration is their FB Security Settings. It helps secure your account against cybercriminals.
For those who disabled their FB Account by themselves, this is how you recover it.
- Visit the Facebook website using your web browser.
- The sign-up page will display.
- Input your login details.
- Click “Cancel Deletion” especially if you have an account nominated to be deleted.
- After this, your account will become activated once again.
Facebook Account Recovery for FB Deactivation Free Guide
Facebook doesn’t just disable people’s accounts. It’s as a result of some compromise in your FB Account. This is how you recover such an account:
- Visit the FB website using your web browser on your desktop
- Input your sign in details and click “Login”
- Click on “My FB Account Has Been Disabled”
- Then, follow https://www.facebook.com/help/www/103873106370583/
- Click the “Submit an Appeal” tab
- The appeal form will display with the option to log out
- Immediately, close your web browser and open it again
- Input your Email address or Phone number and Name
- Upload a photo of you for identification
- After that, you will receive a message once your account has been activated.
Facebook Recovery Code is a code given to users by Facebook just in case they want to recover their account. This is how you get it:
- Login to your Facebook Account
- Locate “Settings”
- Click “Security and Login”
- Click “Two Factor Authentication”
- Input your password and recovery code
In the case where you visit the Facebook Help Center to recover your FB Account, you may be asked for this code.
see more: https://lite.cbtpracticeapp.com/sm/how-to-unarchive-the-archived-messages-on-facebook/