However, if you wish to learn how to find love on Facebook via the Facebook dating feature, this article will help.
In this article, I will show you all you need to know about dating on Facebook.
Dating on Facebook
With the recent Facebook dating feature introduced on Facebook, and other exciting features like the Facebook avatar, and the Facebook marketplace, Facebook has really been more exciting than it used to be.
Now, users who find it difficult to hook up, can now easily do that on Facebook, with the Facebook dating feature.
As a matter of fact, most users even prefer the Facebook dating app to other dating apps.
Facebook Dating App
The Facebook dating app is only available to Facebook users. This means you can only access Facebook dating, with your Facebook account.
Hence, if you are not on Facebook, you won’t be able to use the dating feature. However, you don’t have to worry if you are not on Facebook already, as I will show you how to create a new Facebook account, so that you can have access to all the Facebook dating features.
I will also guide you on how to access the Facebook dating app, and give you some tips on Facebook dating.
Facebook Dating App Download
If you want to download the Facebook dating app, then it is available. The Facebook dating app is not a standalone app, it is attached to the Facebook app, so you must download the Facebook app to access or make use of it.
Read also: Near By Friends Location On Facebook
Facebook Dating Available
The Facebook dating app is currently not available for all Facebook users. According to Facebook, the dating app is still being rolled out and is yet to reach some locations.
Hence, if you can’t find the dating icon on your Facebook account, it simply means the dating feature is yet to reach your location. Nevertheless, you can still make use of Facebook dating groups to hook up.
On the other hand, if the dating feature is available in your location, then keep reading, as you certainly will find this article very helpful.
To confirm if the dating app is available for your location, simply check the top of your Facebook homepage or newsfeed.
Also, when you click the more icon or three lines you will see dating as an option. You can also, find a heart icon at the top of your Facebook profile.
If you are able to find any of these on your Facebook account, it means the dating app is available for your location.
Like I mentioned earlier, you will require a Facebook account before you can have access to any of the Facebook features.
To create a Facebook account, follow the steps below.
- Go to the Facebook website facebook.com.
- Then click the sign-up button, you will be taken to another page.
- On this page, you will enter information about yourself.
- When you are done click the sign-up button again below.
- Now you will have to verify your Facebook account with the codes sent to you.
- Once you enter this code or digits then you must click verify or confirm.
Facebook Dating Profile
Now to create the Facebook dating profile simply follow the steps below.
- First of all, open the Facebook app.
- Now sign in to your Facebook account.
- Then tap on the menu icon or three lines and tap on see more.
- Also, tap on the dating notification or the heart icon.
- Now fill in your gender.
- Then confirm your location.
- Now arrange in order the 12-profile tile which is either a photo or an answer to one of the Facebook dating questions.
- Also, select a dating photo to make your profile look unique.
- Then specify your match in the dating settings on your account.
That’s all on the Facebook dating app.