If you an active Facebook user, you will realize that emojis is one of the easiest ways for people to express themselves on Facebook. With emojis and bitmoji, users can comment on Facebook, and do much more.
In other to make communication easier on Facebook, and people express themselves better, Facebook has launched the Facebook Avatar.
The Facebook avatar was launched to allow users to create a carton of themselves, and share on Facebook and also other social media platforms. Users can use the avatar they create themselves as stickers and also use it to comment on Facebook.
The Facebook Avatar uses emojis to express emotion in a comment, Facebook stories, and Messenger and comes with special features like smiley face icon and changing of skin tone, hairstyle, etc.
Accessing the Facebook avatar, and creating your desired avatar is very easy, whether you are using an Android or iOS.
To access the Facebook avatar, first, download and install the official Facebook mobile application from your Android or iOS app store. After this, sign in to your Facebook account.
How To Make a Facebook Avatar
Creating your own Facebook Avatar is very easy. To create a Facebook avatar, follow the steps below.
1. Open up the Facebook app on your smartphone (The feature works for both iOS or Android).
Click on the Menu icon (three horizontal lines) found in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen.
2. After clicking on the Menu button, Scroll down and click “See More”.
3. Click on “Avatars.”
4. A page pops-up showing animated cartoon images, at the bottom, click on Next.
5. Another page pops-up showing other images of animated pictures, click on “Get started”.
6. After clicking, a page pops-up showing images of a particular animated picture in different skin tone. Choose one out of the skin tone that suits you and Click on “Next”.
7. After that, a page pops-up showing an animated image showing you ways of customizing your image, and there is a mirror icon near the top-right corner of the screen to open your device’s front-facing camera, which will allow you to look at yourself as you create your Avatar and also create allow you create a selfie for yourself.
8. Click on “Next” after customizing the animated image.
9. After that, click on “Done”.
That’s all on how to create a Facebook avatar.