How To Use Facebook Page To Crosspost Page Videos – Facebook Page – If you manage multiple Facebook Pages, crossposting relevant content across those Pages not only saves you time, but gives your fans more to enjoy.
A crossposted video can be reused in multiple posts across different Facebook Pages, without having to share or upload it again.
Crossposting is a way to use videos across multiple Pages.
First, you’ll need to establish a crossposting relationship with another Page unless you already have an admin or editor role on that Page. You do not need to create a cross-posting relationship if you already have an admin or editor position on the page, and you can skip to the next part below.
Note: In order to crosspost content across multiple Facebook Pages:
- Your page must already have a relationship with the other page(s) for crossposting.
- You must be an admin on the other Page(s) you want to crosspost to.
How To Establish a crossposting relationship
A crossposting relationship is a mutual agreement between you and another Page that allows crossposting between your Pages, without requiring case-by-case approval.
1. Select Settings at the top of your Page.
2. Select Crossposting in the left column.
3. Begin typing the Page’s name or Facebook URL and choose it from the list that appears.
4. For non-live videos, both Pages can crosspost each other’s eligible videos by going to the Page’s Publishing Tools > Videos you can crosspost. For live videos, select whether you’d like to:
- Allow the other Page to crosspost their live video to your Page without further approval.
- Require the other Page’s crossposted live videos to be approved by one of your admins or editors before being crossposted to your Page.
5. Select Next.
The other Page must confirm the crossposting relationship by adding your Page to its crossposting settings. To help the Page confirm the relationship, click and send the confirmation link to an admin of the Page.
How to crosspost
Have your crossposting relationship(s) set up? Great! Now you’re ready to crosspost.
Here are a few different ways you can crosspost content across your Pages from Creator Studio.
Crosspost New Contents
- Access post video across Pages from the ever-present + in the bottom-right corner.
- Select a primary Page from which to publish.
- Select the other Pages to which you want to post your video.
- Select Upload videos and choose your video file(s) from the file browser.Edit
- video details, schedule and adjust other settings individually for each Page.
Crosspost Contents that’s already been published
- To see all the videos your Facebook Page or Pages can crosspost in Creator Studio, select the Content library tab, then Videos you can crosspost.
- Click to tick the box next to the video you want to crosspost, then select Crosspost video.
- Enter information about the video post, follow the prompts, then select Publish to crosspost the content to the new Page.
How To Allow Another Page To Crosspost Your Page’s Non-live Videos
Once a crossposting relationship is established, you can allow the Page to crosspost non-live videos you add to your Page:
1. At the top of your Page’s timeline, below Write a post…, select Photo/Video.
2. Select Upload photos/video and select a video from your computer.
3. Enter a title for your video and other details and select Next.
4. Scroll down to the section Make available to other Pages and select which Pages you want to allow to use your Page’s video in their posts. The list of Pages includes Pages that you’ve already established a crossposting relationship with and any Pages in which you have an admin or editor role.
5. Select Publish.
You’ll be able to see insights for all posts that the video has been used in. Pages that crosspost your video can only see insights for the video post on their Page.
How To Allow Another Page To Crosspost Your Page’s Live Videos
Only live videos created via the Live API are eligible for live crossposting; live video from a mobile device can’t be crossposted.
So long as a crossposting relationship has been established with the other Page, they can crosspost your Page’s live videos.
Bear in mind that each live crosspost is treated as a separate broadcast on each Page. Comments and reactions from your Page’s live video won’t appear in the other Page’s crossposted broadcast, and viewers can’t see where the original live video is coming from.