How to Activate Facebook Dating | Activate Facebook Dating- How to Activate Facebook Dating
The Facebook dating feature blends the best aspects of apps like Tinder and Bumble with the most successful social media site on the planet. Here’s how to turn it on so you can start looking for matches. The knowledge in this article refers to both the iOS and Android versions of the Facebook mobile app.
How to Make Facebook Dating Work for You
To begin using Facebook Dating, follow these steps:
- Open the Facebook app and select the hamburger menu in the top-right corner of your feed to access the hamburger menu.
- Select Dating.
Set up your dating profile by following the prompts. Your dating profile will be created using information from your Facebook account after you share your location and select a picture. You can make your Facebook Dating profile more personalized by adding more details, pictures, and even Instagram posts. When you’re finished, tap Done.
What Is Facebook Dating and How Does It Work?
Facebook Dating is a new feature that allows you to communicate with people on the social network to shape romantic relationships. You don’t need to create a new dating profile because Facebook uses details from your existing profile to suggest possible matches based on common interests. Others who have Facebook Dating switched on will be able to see your profile.
Read also:What is OMG on Facebook?
You can’t contact other users until you both show interest in each other, which is close to Bumble and Tinder’s dating features. Any of your existing Facebook friends will not be recommended by the app. Similarly, your dating profile will be shielded from your friends who use the app. Friends, on the other hand, will add each other to their hidden crushes list, so you may end up matching with a friend who has a crush on you.
Features of Facebook Dating Site different from Other Dating Site
Best Websites For Dating that Help You Find The Right Match
How to Make the Most of Facebook Dating
- One by one, Facebook Dating will start suggesting profiles. To see your recommendations, go to the Dating section of the Facebook app at any time.
- To let the user know you like them, tap the heart on their profile, or tap the X to move. You will strike up a conversation with them if they reciprocate your feelings.
- You’ll get a message if someone else likes your profile. To send a direct message, tap the heart on their profile to like them back.
- By pressing Matches at the top of the app, you can see your matches and conversations.
- Answer random questions that will help Facebook boost your match recommendations by scrolling to the bottom of your profile and tapping Answer a Question.
- At the bottom of your profile page, you can also upload photos and share Instagram updates.
How to Change Facebook’s Dating Choices
You can change how the Facebook Dating app functions for you by changing a few settings.
- To access the settings, tap the gear on the screen where Facebook suggests profiles.
- You can set your desired conditions for possible matches under the Ideal Match tab. You can monitor what appears on your profile by going to the General tab.
- Tap the ellipses (…) next to Instagram to link your Instagram account.
To share your Facebook and Instagram stories, press Connect Stories and then one (or both) Connect keys.