Tinder without Facebook | Tinder Sign in with Email – Are you a married man or woman or teenager who wants to use Tinder without Facebook either to hide your Tinder activity from your spouse, parents, girlfriend and boyfriend or you are ashamed of using a dating app?
You might be wondering why we mentioned to use Tinder without Facebook, this is because there is a relationship between Facebook and Tinder :P.
Let’s get into some history before we discuss the way to use Tinder app without Facebook. After the evolution of Facebook, Facebook has gained its popularity among millions of users. Many webmasters took advantage of this popularity and integrated into their website and apps either in the form of Facebook comments, like or share button, signing up for the website or accessing any application.
This is why people unwillingly signup on these websites using their Facebook accounts and putting their privacy at stake. Most of the people do not like linking their Facebook accounts on every website especially on those kinds of apps that can be a concern for their privacy. Similarly, a worldwide used dating app “Tinder” has also taken this opportunity and started Facebook advertisement campaign to reach the young generation for the growth of their app as well as they want that Tinder dating app must be used by authentic and genuine people
As earlier I discussed the reasons why you must use tinder without Facebook. This post will help you will learn a step by step guide on how to use tinder without Facebook.
Read on:Facebook Dating for Singles
How to Use Tinder without Facebook
Many people browse here and there to look for the answer of can they really use Tinder with out Facebook or not. But to be honest, officially there is no way to use Tinder without Facebook. Either you can stop login to tinder or there are three ways in which you can minimize the privacy concerns or hiding your real identity.
- Change Tinder Application Priorities in Facebook Account.
- Creating a New Facebook Account.
- Changing Settings from Tinder App
Change Tinder Application Priorities in Facebook Account
One important feature of Facebook with which we can change the privacy settings of any app. So, in this method we would actually be changing the privacy setting of Tinder in Facebook. This hides your privacy and it is just like you are using Tinder without Facebook. Follow these four steps on how can you change your Tinder App priorities in your Facebook Account.
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Click on Lock icon and go to Settings.
3. Scroll down and click on Apps.
4.Set privacy of Tinder App to “Only me“.
Congratz, you have hidden Tinder from your Facebook profile. Now no one can know either you use Tinder or not.
Creating a New Facebook Account
In case you don’t even want to associate your personal Facebook account with Tinder, then creating a new Facebook Account is the secondary method to make it equivalent that you are making Tinder without Facebook. Facebook signup is simple as 1-2-3 and Go. If you don’t know how to sign up for Facebook then you can follow below steps.
- Go to Facebook.com
- Enter all details First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Date of Birth and Password. Before entering an email address, make sure you already have new Gmail, Yahoo or Hotmail account.
What to Change in Tinder App After Creating Account:
- Open Tinder app and see Settings gear at the top left and tap it.
- Now tap App Settings then tap Logout and confirm.
- After this you will be logged out of Tinder.
- Now Sign into newly created Facebook account. Then go to Tinder and tap “Login with Facebook“.
- Now, your Tinder app will be linked to newly created Facebook account. You can now choose on what information to put.
Changing Settings from Tinder App
This one is most easy method to use Tinder without Facebook among all above methods. This method requires you to only tweak your Tinder App setting in your smartphone. Follow these easy three steps:
- Open Tinder App in your Smartphone.
- Go to ‘Settings’ section of your Tinder App.
- Deselect “Show Me On Tinder Social”.
Now this way you are able to hide your identity on social platform as well.
Hope these three methods will be helpful in using Tinder Without Facebook. However, you can also contact Tinder and suggest them to change their policies regarding signing up with Facebook.
Frequently asked Questions about Tinder:
1. Can I Browse Tinder Profiles Without Account?
It is not possible to browse tinder profiles without an account because Tinder has features for which an account is compulsory. Tinder does not let anyone to browse Tinder without Signing Up.
2. Can I Browse Tinder Without a Profile?
The answer would be again no because to view other Tinder Profiles you also need to have a profile.
3. Can I join Tinder without Facebook?
This is the most common question. You cannot join tinder without Facebook. However, we have mentioned above steps on using Tinder without Facebook.