It very easy to forget a password especially if the password is very strong but don’t worry, we will attend to your needs by teaching you how you could reset your Instagram password with few basic steps. You can reset your Instagram password using various methods which are discussed extensively below;
Reset Your Password Using Your Username
- To reset your password using username, start by opening the Instagram app and tap Get help signing in
- Then a login screen is displayed, tap the Username tab, and enter your Instagram username or the email address that was connected with your account.
- Once you are done entering your information, tap Send Login link
- You will then receive an email on your email address which contains the link to reset your password. Click this link in the email, and you will be redirected to a password reset page.
- Choose a new password, and save your changes
Reset Your Password via SMS
- Open the Instagram app, tap Get help signing in below Login.
- Tap the Send an SMS option.
- You will receive an SMS at the phone number that you have registered with Instagram. Follow the instructions in the message to reset your password.
Recover Your Account via Facebook
- On the login screen, tap either Get help signing in, if you use Android
- At the bottom of the screen that pops up, select Log in with Facebook
- When asked to allow Instagram to connect you using your Facebook account, tap Continue:
- Then you will be ask in enter your Facebook login detail, when that is done, click reset
- Here you can enter a new password
And that’s all, I hope this was helpful? Kindly share this with all your contact so they can learn how to reset their Instagram password using various options.
Facebook Comments Box