Facebook Log In | How To Change Your Phone Number To Email On Facebook – Facebook Log In with Email or phone number – If you opened your account with a phone number, you can only login with a phone number and if you desire to log in your Facebook account with Email, you need to know how to change your phone number to Email on Facebook
In this post, you will discover how To Change Your Phone Number To Email On Facebook.
If you opened your account without an email address, and you want to add that email address now, it’s very simple and easy and we’ll show you how to do it.
How To Change Your Phone Number To Email On Facebook Using FB Mobile App
- Click on the menu button at the top right hand of the Facebook page
- Scroll down and tap on “Account settings”
- Tap on “General”
- Tap on “Email”
- Tap on “Add Email Address” to add the new email address
- Type in the new email address and enter your password then tap on “Add Email” at the bottom of the page
- When you are done, tap on “Primary Email”
- Choose that email address you just added as your primary email address
- Enter your password and tap on “Save”.
How To Change Your Phone Number To Email On Facebook Using Web browser
- Click in the top right corner of Facebook
- On the drop down menu, click on “Settings”
- Click on “Contact”
- Click on “Add Email Address” to add the new email address
- Click on “New email” and type the new email address you want to add and click on “Add”
- Still on the screen where you tapped on Add Email Address, you will see “Primary contact”, click on the email you just added and make it your primary contact (email address)
- When you are done, tap on “Save changes”
Facebook Comments Box