Facebook Language Settings | How to Change Language On Facebook – You will need to change the language on your Facebook account if the default isn’t your preferred language. Facebook Language setting is available to help you make the change.
Are you seeing a language you don’t understand on your Facebook or are you encountering difficulties in changing to your preferred language on Facebook? This post is for you.
How do I change the language on Facebook? In this post, you’ll discover how to change language on Facebook.
There are two primary ways to choose a different language for Facebook. If you’re on a computer, you can do so from the Language area of your account settings or from the News Feed page. However, if you’re using the mobile app, the steps are entirely different between Android and iOS.
There are even lots of languages you can choose from that most websites don’t support, like Zaza, Malti, Brezhoneg, Hausa, Af-Soomaali, Galego, Basa Jawa, Cymraeg, and upside-down English.
Picking a Different Language to Use on Facebook
It’s easy to change the language in which Facebook displays text. Either access the Language Settings page through this link and then skip down to Step 4 or follow these steps in order:
- Click or tap the arrow on the far right side of the Facebook menu bar, to the right of the
- Quick Help question mark.
- Select Settings at the bottom of that menu.
- Choose the Language tab on the left.
- On the very first line, the one that reads “What language do you want to use Facebook in?”, select Edit off to the right.
- Choose a language from the drop-down menu.
If you’re using Facebook on a mobile browser, you can change the language from the menu button:
- Tap the menu button at the very top right corner.
- Scroll all the way down until you reach the very last section of the settings, and then tap
- Language (the first option that uses two letters as the icon).
- Pick a language from the list to immediately change Facebook to that language.
- Another place you can change the language for Facebook is if you’re using the Android app. Just open the settings and select any language from the list.