University of South Australia Plasma Physics Scholarship for Domestic and International Students – Plasma Physics Scholarship from the University of South Australia: The University of South Australia is currently seeking outstanding students to apply for this opportunity sponsored by the Australian Research Council for PhD students on: Plasma touches life: advancing life sciences technologies. The applicants seeking this award will be located at the Future Industries Institute (FII) of the University of South Australia.
They provide world-class research facilities including a plasma research laboratory equipped with a range of plasma sources and plasma diagnostics.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of South Australia
Scholarships to be taken at: University of South Australia
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: PhD
Scholarship Value and Benefits: The importance of the University of South Australia Plasma Physics Scholarship includes the granting of a $28,092 scholarship (2022 rate) to foreign students for three years.
Subject Eligibility: Plasma physics, plasma engineering, plasma diagnostics
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Domestic & International students
University of South Australia Plasma Physics Scholarship | Details
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Candidates are expected to attain the following eligibility criteria for the University of South Australia Plasma Physics Scholarship;
- Applicants must be domestic or international students.
- The award is available for PhD program in Plasma physics, plasma engineering, plasma diagnostics offered by the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a Masters’s degree certificate or equivalent in the relevant field.
- Applicants should have a good first degree in a relevant discipline
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- A PhD project research proposal that is related to the research area
- Independent thinking and analytical aptitude for devising innovative scientific or technical solutions.
- Demonstrate capacity for effective independent work and as part of a team
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, motivation, flexibility and confidence
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner, has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at University of South Australia
- Applicants are expected to provide proof of meeting the minimum English language proficiency standards of the University of South Australia.
How-to-Apply: As part of the application process, eligible and interested candidates are required to apply through online application.
Document Requirement: Candidates must submit the academic transcripts of previous academic, a CV, A brief supporting statement (maximum one page), and three referees to Dr Endre Szili at email@example.com.
Application Deadline: Ongoing