Study in Canada: Carleton University Scholarship For Young Africans 2022/2022 -Carleton University was established by the community in 1942 on unceded Algonquin land beside the historic Rideau Canal, an official UNESCO World Heritage Site, to meet the needs of veterans returning from the Second World War.
Carleton University is accepting applications for the Richard Van Loon Scholarship now. Don’t miss this opportunity if you are looking for an opportunity to study in Canada
The Richard J. Van Loon Scholarship is given annually to an outstanding foreign or international student from an African country – International student, valued at $5,000 for the 2022-21 academic year.
The award was presented in 2005 by associates, family and colleagues to recognize the 10th President of Carleton, Richard J. Van Loon.
- You must be a resident of a country in Africa.
- You must be a foreign student who wants to have a valid Canadian study permit.
- You must be enrolled at Carleton University as a full-time student and successfully
- progress from one year to another in any study program.
- You must be academically in good standing.
2022-21 Application Form is Here.
Please email your application package to firstname.lastname@example.org once it has been completed.
The deadline is November 15, 2022.