NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship
Nigeria LNG Limited remains focused on education and human capital development as areas of special significance, because these two areas are intrinsic and fundamental to national development.
NLNG has three main levels of scholarship schemes: Post Primary, Under-Graduate and Post Graduate to encourage academic excellence and support human capital development in Nigeria.
This was founded as a critical component of our education intervention programme for our host communities in 1998 and was opened up to the rest of Nigeria in 2003.
A total of 3,416 undergraduates from various universities in Nigeria have benefited from the schemeand N768.9m ($2.5130m) million has been invested on it . The introduction of online application and use of social media (Facebook) for information dissemination in 2012 made the selection process more efficient and cost effective, and increased awareness of the Scheme. The scholarship award value is N150, 000 per annum for the course duration of each awardee. The scheme was reviewed from 150 beneficiaries a year to 300 starting from the 2022/2022 academic year.
How to apply
Click on Read more on the official website to register and apply
2022/22 Nigeria LNG Limited Undergraduate Scholarship Award: Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) hereby announces the 2022/22 undergraduate scholarship award for first-year undergraduates in Nigerian Universities. The scheme seeks to promote academic excellence by supporting top-grade students through tertiary institutions.
Nigeria LNG Limited is committed to the development of the educational sector in Nigeria and as such bright students are encouraged to take advantage of this opportunity to be trained for self-reliance.
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
To be considered for the 2022/22 Nigeria LNG Limited Undergraduate Scholarship Award, applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must possess excellent/very good West Africa School Certificate (WASC) or
- National Examination Council result at ONE sitting i.e. a minimum of 5 credits including Mathematics and English.
- Applicants must have a score of 200 and above at the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Be a certified Full-Time year One student of any Nigerian University at the time of application.
- Have at least a 3.5 CGPA at his/her Year-One first semester (2022/2022 session) examinations.
- Applicants must not be beneficiaries of any scholarship award/scheme from any other company, organization or agency.
- Not be a spouse or child of a staff of Nigeria LNG Limited.
All applications must include the following scanned copies as attachments:
- Passport-sized photograph
- WASC, SSCE or NECO result
- UTME result
- Official signed and stamped Year-One first-semester result (2022/2022 session)
- University admission letter
- University student ID card
- Local Government Area Letter of Identification
Visit the Official Website for more Details