Facebook Dating App – Dating Site Home Launch on Facebook
One of such feature is the Facebook dating feature. You already know how hard it is to find love these days.
Hence, many people depend on online dating platforms to connect with single guys and ladies near them.
One of the disadvantages of some of those platforms is that you actually pay or buy credits to keep using the platform.
The good news is, you no longer need to pay money to access a rich parked online dating platform is Facebook has designed their own platform to be free of charge.
The Facebook dating app is a feature designed into the existing Facebook app, that allows users to find love.
Users can make use of filters for results based on the number of children, location, age, religion or height.
The dating app feature also matches you with others within a 100 km range. You can find love on the app through what you love and people who like what you like that would be matched with you.
Facebook Dating App
The Facebook dating app operates like an independent app, with all the features that an online dating platform should have.
However, it is not a different app from the existing Facebook app. To access the Facebook dating app feature, you will still have to use your existing Facebook app.
Dating Tips on Facebook
Using the Facebook dating app is easy and free, however, there are a few things that you should keep watch of while using the Facebook dating app.
- Share things carefully and that includes not sharing your last name, financial information, email, number, address, etc.
- Be on the watch out for scams because they use fake or compromised accounts to communicate.
- Do not send your money.
- Get to know people better.
- When meeting someone do it in public and make sure to information famil or friend.
- If you feel uncomfortable or unsafe by chatting with someone, you can still block or report them.
How to Create a Facebook Account
Like I mentioned earlier, the Facebook dating app is for those who have a Facebook account already. Hence, If you don’t have an account with Facebook, you will need to create one before accessing the Facebook dating app.
- Go to www.facebook.com/r.php.
- Enter your name, email or mobile phone number, password, date of birth and gender.
- Click Sign Up.
- To finish creating your account, you need to confirm your email or mobile phone number.
How To Login Facebook
Now that you have created a Facebook account, you will have to login your Facebook account to get started with Facebook dating.
- Open the Facebook app.
- Enter your email address or phone number.
- Enter your password and tap Log In.
- How to Access Facebook Dating
Facebook Dating Profile – How to create
To use the Facebook dating app, first ensure you update your Facebook iOS or Android app to ensure you’re running the latest version of the app.
You will find the Facebook dating app on your Facebook Homepage after you have logged into your Facebook account. It is a read heart icon.
Next, click on the red heart icon to opt into Facebook Dating and create a Dating profile.
Your Facebook dating profile is separate from your main Facebook account profile.
You will be able to fill in personal details about yourself, like height, religion, job title, degrees and education, and whether you have children, etc.
Facebook may also suggest photos and information from your Facebook profile, which you can edit or remove when creating your dating profile.
Note: You must be 18 years or older to use Facebook Dating.
That’s all on Facebook dating app feature. I hope this helps?
If you like this article, please share it with your friends using any of the sharing buttons below.