A quick guide on how to create an Instagram account in 2022. Creating an Instagram account can be done as fast as possible. In this article, I will show you how to register a new Instagram account.
Instagram is a mobile app that you can download on iOS and Android phones and tablets as well as Windows Phone 8 and later. Keep in mind that you can only share photos and videos from the mobile app.
To create an Instagram account from the app:
- Download the Instagram app for iOS from the App Store, Android from Google Play Store, or Windows Phone from the Windows Phone Store.
- Once the app is installed, tap to open it.
- Tap Sign Up With Email or Phone Number, then enter your email address or phone number (which will require a confirmation code) and tap Next. You can also tap Log in with Facebook to sign up with your Facebook account.
- If you register with your email or phone number, create a username and password, fill out your profile info and then tap Done. If you register with Facebook, you’ll be prompted to log into your Facebook account if you’re currently logged out.
To create an Instagram account from a computer:
- Go to instagram.com.
- Enter your email address, create a username and password or click Log in with Facebook to sign up with your Facebook account.
- If you register with an email, click Sign up. If you register with Facebook, you’ll be prompted to log into your Facebook account if you’re currently logged out.
If you sign up with email, make sure you enter your email address correctly and choose an email address that only you can access. If you log out and forget your password, you’ll need to be able to access your email to get back into your Instagram account.
Facebook Comments Box