Memories Today for Me on Facebook 1 year ago.
Facebook has introduced a feature called “Memories.” With this feature, you can reflect on the moments you shared with your family and friends.
This feature is an extended feature of the “On This Day,” features that give users the opportunity to look back last year and memories you’ve shared with friends on Facebook.
Though this Memories features is not really new on Facebook, however, it now has its own dedicated page which makes it easy to find it.
If you want to share your memories today on Facebook but don’t know where it is, then this article is for you.
In this article, I will quickly share with you how to find Memories 1 year ago on Facebook.
How to Find Memories 1 Year Ago on Facebook
To find memories 1 year ago on Facebook, follow this process below.
- Open your Facebook mobile app, or go to Facebook on facebook.com
- Log in your Facebook account
- Click on your profile picture to go to your profile timeline
- on the right side of your screen click activity log
- On the activity log page, you will see all your activities on Facebook, use the MENU on your left to filter the activities: If the MEMORIES if picture or videos, click “photos and video“
- On the right side of the activity log page, you will see a list of years starting from the current year to when you joined Facebook, try to remember the year in which you post the post that Facebook MEMORY brought back to show you as your “ON THIS DAY“.
- Select the year keep scrolling down till you find the Picture or video that appeared as You Memory today.
- Facebook Marketplace – Buy and Sell at FB Market place
- View Blocked list on Facebook
- How to Create, Edit or Publish a Draft of a Post for Facebook Page
That is all on Memories Today for Me on Facebook 1 year ago.
If you like this article, please share it with your friends using any of the sharing buttons below.