Delete or Clear Facebook Search History – Delete / Clear Facebook Search History 2022. Clearing your Facebook search history is not a difficult process. In fact, you can do that right away. Hence, in this post, i will show you how to delete/clear your Facebook search history. All that is expected of you is to simply follow our simple guide below.
Are you ready to learn about it? If yes, then read on.
Also Read: How To Block And Unblock People On Facebook
Quick Way to Delete / Clear Facebook Search History on The Web
Step 1 ====> Log in to your Facebook account
Step 2 ====> Then click on the Facebook Search bar
Step 3 ====> Now click on the Edit option in the top-right corner of the Facebook Search bar.
Step 4 ====> Now click on the clear search history at the top right corner of that page.
Deleting Facebook Search History on Desktop
Do it on the desktop:
- Click on the Facebook Search bar.
- Click on the Edit option in the top-right corner of the Facebook Search bar.
Alternatively, you can go to your timeline page and click View Activity Log. Then click More (below Comments) and choose Search from the list.
- Once you’re on the search history page, you can delete individual search queries.
- To delete a search, click the edit button next to lock. Click Delete.
- A delete confirmation dialog box will appear. Click Remove Search.
- To delete all the searches at once, look for Clear Searches option on the top of the page.
Note: Once deleted, you won’t be able to get back your search history.
Deleting the searches from the activity log will also remove them from everywhere else they appear. For example, this will also erase the Facebook search bar’s recent searches drop-down list after you delete the names from here.
Also Read: Facebook Logout | How to Signout Of My Facebook Account
Delete Facebook Search history from your smartphone:
- On your phone, open the Facebook app.
- Now swipe and go to the section with three horizontal lines.
- Scroll down till you find the Activity Log on the list. Tap Activity Log.
- Tap Filter on the Activity Log screen.
- Scroll down the list and look for Search. Tap Search.
- Now, your Facebook Search history will be displayed in front of you.
- To remove a search, tap the cross button for the search. Then, tap Remove.
- To delete your Facebook Search history in a single go, tap Clear Searches on the top. Tap confirm on the next screen.
That is it guys. If this article was interesting to you, Please share this article to your friends with the share button below. For further questions, kindly use the comment section below. Thanks.
Instagram Login Sign in with Facebook Account – Instagram Login With Facebook Account 2022
See/Cancel outgoing friend requests by me – see facebook outgoing friend requests
Add admin to a facebook page
1 thought on “Delete or Clear Facebook Search History”
can you more fiends request, please send to me form James Bowen
Comments are closed.